How Walking Can Help You Lose Weight and Belly Fat?
After this past year, we may all be carrying around a few extra unwanted pounds. Some of that weight might be visceral fat – or belly fat – which lies behind the abdominal wall. This kind of fat is the most unwanted kind, as visceral fat is the kind of fat that lends to heart disease and poor health. If you are thinking about giving weight loss a go but just have not found the motivation to get going, you may want to consider weight loss services in your local area. Pearl Chemist Group offers adult weight loss management servicesin London, Banstead and throughout the UK for partnership and support in your efforts.
Weight loss is a personal decision and whether you decide to seek support for it or do it on your own, the choice is completely up to you. While you are deciding, keep in mind that statistically you stand a better chance of long term success if you join up with a programme. If you want to give it a go, you can try walking for weight loss to start with, as walking has been proven to contribute to weight loss. Here is a guide to walking for weight loss to get you motivated:
- Set short and long term walking goals
- Only compete against yourself – don’t compare yourself to anyone else!
- Make walking more interesting
- Change up your location, use headphones or music to motivate
- Track your progress
- Keep track of how much walking you’re doing and your improvements
- Just start!
- Just put your shoes on and go. Don’t judge yourself if you don’t reach your goal. Tomorrow is a new day.
- Stay hydrated
- Drink water before, during and after you go for your walks
- Use a fit bit or exercise watch to monitor your walking intensity
- If you can afford it, this is a handy tool to make sure you are keeping your pace up
You may also want to know how many calories does walking burn and how much you should walk a day to lose belly fat. On average, walking for an hour burns around 300 calories. If you walk an hour each day, that is about 2.5 lbs per month! You can find Pearl Chemist Group adult weight loss management service in London, Banstead and throughout the UK by visiting our website. www.pearlchemistgroup.co.uk