- Pharmacy Service
- Care Home
Pharmaceutical Services for your Care Home
At Pearl Chemist Group, we have built a strong reputation for delivering high level healthcare solutions, exceptional customer service, and a comprehensive range of pharmaceutical expertise. Our primary goal is to enhance the well-being and quality of life for residents in care homes by providing personalised, accessible, and convenient pharmacy services.
We understand the unique needs and challenges faced by care homes in managing medication for residents, and we can meet your specific requirements and facilitate the following benefits:
- Medication Management: Our experienced team will work closely with your care staff to optimise medication management protocols, including computerised patient medical records and training for the care home team in medicine administration.
- Timely Medication Delivery: We will ensure prompt and reliable delivery of medications to you Care Homes, eliminating any potential delays or supply shortage.
- Medication Packaging Solutions: We offer specialised medication packaging solutions, such as multi-dose blister packs, to simplify medication administration and reduce the risk of errors.
- Compliance with Regulations: Our pharmacy services will be fully compliant with all relevant regulations, ensuring the safety and well-being of your residents. We will also aid in compliance by conducting an annual Care Home Audit by a trained pharmacist.
- On-Site Pharmacy Services: We are also able to provide on-site services such as flu/COVID jabs as well as more niche private services such as Ear Microsuction. All the equipment we use is state-of-the-art, ensuring the best all-round care for your residents.
We are an established independent pharmacy chain, with our branches servicing areas across Wandsworth, Sutton, Merton and Surrey. Partnering with us will significantly enhance the pharmaceutical care provided to your residents, creating a positive impact on their health outcomes and overall satisfaction.
If you’d like to meet with you in person to discuss a partnership that aligns with your care home's specific needs and preferences, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 049 6655 to schedule a meeting at your earliest convenience.
Advice and information
February 10, 2024
December 02, 2023
September 13, 2023
March 21, 2023
February 07, 2023